Canning Stock Route Guidebook
Canning Stock Route Guidebook (Edition 1)
Written by Phil Bianchi (OAM), Canning Stock Route historian and desert four wheel driver, The 4W Driver’s Guide – Canning Stock Route provides the reader with a wealth of information including the history of the CSR, how to prepare for your trip, the best camping sites along the way and track notes from Halls Creek to Wiluna.
This is a must have for anyone preparing to tackle the most challenging 4WD track in Australia.
- A5, 144 pages full colour
- Detailed map excerpts from Westprint
- Detailed information and interesting facts on every well
- Planning guide
- Comprehensive list of mechanical and recovery options
- How to procure Permits and Access
- Where to get fuel and supplies
Publication Date: 01/12/20
Dimensions (WxH): 150mm x 210mm
Love the guide. Logically layed out, heaps of info and background/ history. I recommend it to any first time travelers of the CSR.