4WD Treks Close to Brisbane
The best 25 4WD treks within a few hours of Brisbane are listed and detailed in this guide, whether it is a day trip or a weekend sojourn. This guide is your passport to some of the best picnic, walking, camping, swimming, fishing and four-wheel driving destinations on Brisbane's doorstep.
4WD Treks Close to Brisbane 2nd Edition will take readers to the best destinations the region has on offer including Brisbane’s Islands, delightful rainforest jaunts as well as picturesque bush and beach runs, and all within a few hours drive from Brisbane. Destinations include tours through D’Aguilar National Park near Woodford, The Scenic Rim area out from Boonah, Cooloola National Park north of Noosa, The Burrum Coast near Woodgate and other tours near Gympie, Kilcoy and Beerwah with a couple a little further afield in the Beaudesert area and in the rainforests just across the border into New South Wales.
- Details the region's 25 best 4WD trips
- Each trek is colour coded for driving standards
- Includes detailed route maps
- Includes a Brisbane region road atlas
- Comprehensive driving directions
- Essential contact information
- Details on picnic and camping areas along each route
Publication Date: 08/05/18
Number of Pages: 224 (spiral bound)