ProductsShow Additional Info
Garmin Montana 610 GPS
Garmin Montana 610 GPS
Montana® 610 features a dual-orientation, 4-inch colour touchscreen that’s glove friendly, uses map data to display your full track view so you always know what you’re up against and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. Includes 3-axis compass, built- in barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes. High-sensitivity GPS holds your position even in the deepest cover. Includes 250,000 preloaded geocaches from geocaching.com. Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Bumps, humidity and water are no match
for the durable Montana 610 — water-rated to IPX72.
- GPS AND GLONASS - with its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver, HotFix® satellite prediction and GLONASS support, Montana
locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- NEW TRACK MANAGER - ability to organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/ track Logs (easily start/stop recording track logs).
- NEW BIRDS EYE SATELLITE - includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.NEW PRELOADED
- NEW PRELOADED GEOCACHES 250,000 - preloaded worldwide geocaches from Geocaching.com.
- NEW GREAT PICTURES - 8MP digital camera for higher quality images and better resolution; geotagged with coordinates automatically, allowing you to navigate back to that exact spot in the future (680t only).TOUCHSCREEN Bright 4” sunlight readable, dual orientation, 65k colour TFT, glove friendly touchscreen display (272 x 480 pixels).
- BUILT-IN MAPPING - All models feature worldwide basemap with shaded relief, while the 680t come preloaded with fully routable TOPO AU & NZ Maps
- EXPANDABLE MEMORY - Built-in memory to hold more maps. For even more memory, all models feature a microSDTM card slot.
BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER - Barometric altimeter for more accurate elevation and climb information.
ELECTRONIC COMPASS - All models offer a 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when standing still,
without holding it level.
- SHARE WIRELESSLY Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users – simply press “send” to transfer your information to similar units, and let the games begin.
- ANT+® CONNECTIVITY - ANT+ connectivity to external sensors and compatible Garmin devices.
- VIRB® CONTROL - Wirelessly control a Garmin VIRB action camera from up to 10 meters away.
- DUAL BATTERY SYSTEM - You’ll have the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries – whichever suits your needs better.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING With an array of compatible mounts, Montana is designed for use on ATVs, boats, bicycles, motorcycles, as a handheld or in your car.
- RUGGEDIZED FOR THE OUTDOORS - Ergonomic, rugged design that stands strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water (IPX7)2
Unit dimensions: (WxHxD): 7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm
Display size: 5.06 x 8.93 cm
Display resolution: (WxH) 272 x 480 pixels
Weight:289g with included lithium-ion battery pack. 333g with three AA batteries (not included)
Battery type: Rechargeable internal lithium-ion (included) or three AA batteries (not included)
Battery life: Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion) up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
Track Log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Gift box dimensions: (WxHxD) - 16.3 x 16.3 x 8.4 cm
Gift box weight: 0.7 Kg's