Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Campers was the second release in Hema’s ‘Go-To’ series which contains Go-To guides for Motorhomes, Caravans, 4WDs and Boats. This guide was produced in collaboration with the industry-leading magazine Camper Australia.
This publication is the definitive guide for those who plan on using a Camper Trailer or rooftop tent to travel around Australia. It covers a range of topics including;
- Trip Planning
- Equipment & Gadgetry
- Maintenance & DIY
- Safety & Security
- Food & Frivolities
- Inspiring Destinations
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Campers has been produced by industry experts, is presented in a clear and easy to understand format and of course provides a selection of Hema’s award winning maps.
From windswept grey nomads to sun-kissed newly-weds, Hema's Go-To Guide for Campers is a vital companion for every kind of camping enthusiast.
- 150 page informative guide covering all aspects of trip planning and operating and maintaining a Camper
- Written by industry experts in collaboration with industry-leading magazine Camper Australia
- An easy-to-read format, with plenty of info-graphics
- Selection of Hema’s award-winning maps.
This product is currently available at the Hema Maps online store for AUD $39.95 and can be purchased at the following link: https://shop.hemamaps.com/products/go-to-guide-for-campers
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 4WD, 4x4, Adventure, Australia, Campers, Camping, Go-To-Guide for Campers, Go-To-Guides, Hema, Maps